TERMS AND CONDITIONS
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
Our clinic assumes no responsibility for:
- Test results which are early or late. There is no refund for PCR tests in this case but there is for rapid antigen tests.
- Test results which are not accepted by the airline or destination country for any reason. There is no refund in this case.
- Test results which are reported as “invalid” as occasionally happens for technical reasons. There is no refund for PCR tests in this case, but there is for rapid antigen tests.
- PCR tests which are not performed at the lab, for example due to leakage from the vial. There is a full refund in this case.
- Test results inadvertently sent to the wrong recipient (which may rarely happen). There is a full refund in this case if you receive your report less than one hour before your stated departure time.
It is your responsibility to find out:
- If the lab report we provide has a format acceptable to the airline and destination country
- If there are other requirements pertaining to the lab report such as your passport number
- If other documents are needed, such as a certification of the laboratory’s standard
- If you need a “COVID-19 certificate” which says in plain language what the lab is reporting
Please note that…
The laboratory will not add anything to your lab report such as your passport number
We can add your passport number to the report but this is not always acceptable to the airline. If you need documentation beyond the lab report itself and which requires the signature of our medical staff, there is a charge of $55.
Travellers are missing flights even with a negative COVID-19 test because they have not fully researched what the requirements are, from the airline and from any country where they are landing. Please make every effort to ensure you have everything you need. Please calculate the time window carefully so that you do not have your test done too early. The information you are entering into this form is protected only to the degree afforded by the company whose form we have chosen to use.